The coronavirus pandemic affects how we interact with the world. Because oral health is closely linked to overall health, it is important to maintain optimal oral health to optimize overall immune function.
At Research Triangle Dental, understanding there may be hesitation when it comes to booking an appointment, rest assured that RTDental aims to be the safest dental practice in town.
We’d like to share the steps we have taken so far to ensure you have a safe dentist visit.
- Pre-appointment health screenings by phone
- Closely adhering to the latest CDC safety precautions
- Our Patient Concierge frequently disinfects surfaces with FDA approved disinfectants
- Digital temperature reading and supplemental screening upon arrival with all patients
- Maintaining appropriate social distancing during appointments
- Added germicidal UV lighting in our five HVAC systems
- All employees and patients are required to wear a mask at all times
In light of recent news regarding the potential for the coronavirus to become airborne, we also reconfigured our office’s air filtration system with Honeywell Whole House Media Air Cleaner four times the regular filtration capabilities..
Further, we installed iAdapt Air™ Purifiers throughout the RTDental office
- Remove 99% of allergens, odors, mold and germs
- Combination HEPA & Carbon filtration
- Proprietary AHPCO® technology & Germicidal UVC
- Bi-Polar ionization
Working With Dentists Across the Country
We want to go to every length possible to protect both our patients and staff, not just during the pandemic, but through what comes after, as dental practices adjust to the future of providing patients with safe dental care. To that end, we sent a survey to more than 1,000 U.S. dentists to determine their safety measures. We want to get ahead and stay ahead of the latest safety precautions, prevention methods and patient protection methods so that we may continue to put you at ease when it comes to your oral health.
Contact Us Today
Interested in learning more about our coronavirus pandemic safety practices? Feel free to reach out to a knowledgeable Research Triangle Dental team member, by calling 919-335-8458.
You’re also welcome to schedule your next check-up, teeth cleaning, whitening or other dental procedure with our online patient scheduling tool.