RTDental Aims to be the Safest Dental Office in Town
HOW IS RTDENTAL ACHIEVING THIS GOAL?
- Strictly following universal precautions set by the CDC.
- Providing a Patient Concierge focusing on your safety including frequent disinfection of surfaces.
- Pre-appointment screening by phone as well as further screening upon arrival, including digital temperature readings.
- Utilizing social distancing to the greatest extent possible.
- Reconfigured our give HVAC filtration system with 4x the normal filtration capability for each unit.
- Added germicidal UV lighting in our five HVAC systems.
- Installing air purifiers that remove 99.99% of airborne aerosols including bacteria and viruses.
A recent survey of over 1,000 dentists across the country revealed how dentists are managing their practices amid the COVID-19 pandemic. It is clear that the safety of a dental practice will be a new differentiator when patients seek out dental care, and it is our goal to be the safest dental practices in the area.
iAdapt Air™ Purifiers throughout the RTDental office
- 99% reduction of allergens, odors, mold and germs
- Combination HEPA & Carbon filtration
- Proprietary AHPCO® technology & Germicidal UVC
- Bi-Polar ionization
Blue-Tube UV® is a germicidal UV light system that improves indoor air quality by killing airborne mold, bacteria, viruses, and allergens. It also preventing mold growth on the evaporator coils and to promote improved indoor air quality throughout the office by sterilizing airborne biological contaminants
In the front-desk area, you’re welcome to use a PhoneSoap to kill common germs on your phone. Simply place your cell phone in your PhoneSoap and close the lid. During a 10-minute cycle, a powerful
UV-C light kills 99.99% of common germs.
UV-C light effectively destroys nucleic acids and breaks apart bacteria DNA. With their DNA broken, bacteria can’t function or reproduce, and the organisms die.